www.a2ztechnews.com

Ads Here

Friday, 27 July 2018

In Today's Market 6 Phones Look Like an Apple iPhone X


6 Phones Available in market look like an iPhone X

We know the apple company is the best company in the world with iPhone series smartphones. Apple Launched their iPhone X on their Apple's 10th anniversary. Apple iPhone X notch display seems to have become the probably most favourite of smartphone companies. In fact research company Counterpoint has forecasted that approximately 300 million smartphones sporting the notch will be launched in 2018. In 300 million of smartphones 55% will be android phones and remaining 45% will be from Apple company.

Here are 6 android smartphone currently available in india that are look like an iPhone X

1. Oppo F7


 Oppo's launched their flagship phone Oppo F7 comes with an iPhone X like display. The display features a 6.23-inches full HD+ display with pixel resolution 1080×2280 and aspect ratio is 19:9. Oppo F7 has notch on display it was look like an iPhone X notch.

Oppo F7 Powered by an 64-bit octa core Mediatek Helio P60 processor, it comes in two storage option 4GB of RAM with 64GB ROM and 6GB of RAM with 128GB ROM. And Backed with a 3400 mAh Battery, In the camera section AI Beauty 2.0-powered 25-megapixel front facing camera and 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash

The pricing about the Oppo F7 is, 4GB RAM variant available at Rs 21,990 and 6GB RAM variant available on Rs 26,990 respectively.

2. One Plus 6


The latest flagship phone OnePlus 6 from OnePlus comes with a much-famed notch. The device Full Optic AMOLED display offers a 6.28-inch full-HD+ with pixel resolution 1080×2280 and aspect ratio is 19:9.

OnePlus 6 powered by Qualcomm's latest flagship processor Snapdraon 845 and Adreno 630 GPU. Backed with a 3,300 mAh Li-Po Battery, In camera seation OnePlus 6 offers a front 16-megapixel with a Sony IMX371 sensor and f/2.0 aperture and In primary 16MP + 20MP dual camera setup 16-megapixel with Sony IMX519 sensor with 1.22 micron pixel size and f/1.7 aperture , 20-megapixel with Sony IMX376K sensor.

Oneplus 6 comes in two variant with different prices based on stroage and RAM management, 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM at Rs 34,999 and another one is 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM at Rs 39,999 respectively.

3. Vivo V9


Vivo has launched their flagship Smartphone Vivo V9 with iPhone X-like notch display. It has a 6.3-inch IPS LCD FullView display with 2280×1080 pixel resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio.

Vivo V9 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor and Backed with a 3260 mAh Li-Po Battery, In camera compartment it features a dual rear camera setup of 16MP with aperture f/2.0 + 5MP with aperture f/2.2 and 24MP selfie camera along with aperture f/2.0.

Vivo V9 comes available in only one variant 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage at price Rs. 22,990.

4. Huawei P20 Pro


Huawei Launched World's First triple rear camera smartphone, P20 pro too has notch like iPhone X. It has 6.1-inch full HD+OLED display with resolution 1080×2240 pixel, aspect ratio 18.7:9.

Huawei P20 pro powered by an octa-core Kirin 970 processor, offers 6GB RAM and 128GB built in storage and Backed with a 4000 mAh Li-Po battery. The fabulous camera sections offers triple rear camera setup includes a 20MP monochrome sensor with f/1.6 aperture, 40MP RGB camera with f/1.8 aperture and an 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture.

The Huawei P20 Pro is priced at Rs 64,999 on online shopping sites.

5. Honor 10

Honor is Huawei's sub brand Honor 10 comes with a 5.84-inch full HD+ display with a resolution 1080×2280 pixels, aspect ration 199 and the notch.

Honor 10 has dual rear camera setup 24MP with BW f/1.8 aperture and 18MP with f/1.8 aperture, In front 24MP with f/2.0 aperture. Honor 10 powered by the latest octa core company's own processor paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage and Backed with a 3400 mAh Li-Po Battery which supports fast charging.

Honor 10 is available on Flipkart at Rs. 32,999

6. Huawei P20 Lite



And the last phone of the list is Huawei P20 Lite with iPhone X like Notch on display which is the 5.8-inch TFT LCD full HD+ display with a resolution 1080×2280 pixel, aspect ratio 19:9.

Huawei P20 Lite has dual rear camera setup that includes a 16MP with f/2.2 aperture and 2MP with depth sensor and in front its offers 16MP with f/2.0 aperture. Huawei P20 Lite powered by an octa-core Kirin 659 processor has 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage and Backed with a 3,000 mAh Li-Po Battery.